Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Why?




I hate power cords. I really do. And I hate very few things. Sure they keep things working and all, but c'mon. I trip on my laptop power cord at least once a day and always at night. I get them tangled around my feet sitting at my desk, I trip over them at work. I have too many of them behind my nightstand. Get your mind out of the gutter, I am talking lamp, alarm clock, phone charger, and bluetooth charger. I hate powercords. I hate weird knitted things, and I am amused that someone is trying to sell this pattern on etsy for $5.00!! The pattern maker claims this is a pattern for anyone wanting to have a little fun and use up a one skein-er. They also claim they have been selling these on etsy for a while. What? I think I could come up with a more creative way to kill myself. Like knitting myself a pretty scarf to hang myself with instead of a power cord. Is it just me? The only thing I can think of that I hate more than random power cords is a rash, a terrible, unsightly, itchy rash. Maybe I could knit myself one of those.
And to think I complain about paying $5.00 to download a sweater pattern.